|Categories||Early Bird Fee|
Valid until Oct 15
Valid from Oct 16
|Delegate|| USD 220|| USD 270
|Student & Faculty of Academic Centers||USD 135||USD 135|
*Seats are limited, so register early to secure your space.
Conference Registration Fees Include:
- Access to all scientific sessions and workshops
- Access to the exhibition
- Lunch and coffee breaks
- Conference folder and material
- CME certificate
Payment Options and Procedures
- Payments for online registration are accepted by Visa and MasterCard. You can also opt to pay by bank transfer.
- Please click here to view bank transfer instructions.
- Registration made onsite, subject to availability, can also be settled in cash (AED or USD)
- Upon successful payment, a confirmation email with a receipt will be sent to the email address provided in the registration form.
- The confirmation of payment and all payment receipts/invoices will be delivered to delegates via email only.
- We regret that delegates without proof of payment will not be allowed access to the event
Registration Substitutions and Cancellation Policy
- If a registered delegate cannot attend the event, a substitute colleague may be accepted before October 15, 2018. After this date cancellation fees apply.
- Requests for substitutions will only be accepted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the delegate registration ID and the name of substitute. Please note that the substitute delegate must be from the same organization.
- If a delegate has to cancel his/her registration before October 15, 2018, the full registration fee will be reimbursed (less AED 150 refund charge)
- 100% cancellation charges will be applied for cancellations received after October 16, 2018.
- No-shows will not qualify for a refund.
- Reimbursements and refunds will not be given for delegates who only partially attended the conference.
- All the refunds of any transaction’s amount against any purchase through this website would be refunded to the original mode of payment.
Terms & Conditions
- Items and activities not availed by the delegate will not be reimbursed.
- Registration cannot be confirmed without payment.
- In case of any disputes the law applicable would be based on the UAE Governing Law.
- United Arab of Emirates is Meeting Minds FZ-LLC’s country of domicile
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in the (Currency required, e.g. AED/USD). If ‘Credit Card Online’ is selected as the payment method, then the details on the Customers ID (Card holders ID) should exactly match that of the credit card used to make the purchase
- All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties
- Acceptance of the terms and conditions above constitutes a legal binding contract under UAE law.
- Meeting Minds Experts accepts no responsibility for the views or opinions expressed by the speakers, chairmen, moderators or any other persons at the event.
- Participants are required to abide by the local UAE law and local customs.
- Please note that delegates with inappropriate attire might not be allowed into the venue.
- Organizers will do its utmost effort to ensure the accuracy of the information presented online in regards to the program, speakers, and participants. However, it will not be liable in the unexpected event that a speaker does not attend the conference.
- Organizers reserve the right in extreme circumstances to change the time and meeting venue
- The Professional Conference Organizers and Organizers of the Conference cannot accept liability for personal accidents or loss of or damage to private property of participants either during or indirectly arising from Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi’s 4th Intravenous and Parenteral Nutrition Symposium Featuring Pharmacy: From Evidence to Practice.
- Participants should make their own arrangements with respect to health and travel insurance.
- Please do not hesitate to contact the PCO if you require additional information or assistance.
- All correspondence should be addressed to:
4th Intravenous and Parenteral Nutrition Symposium eaturing Pharmacy: From Evidence to Practice.
Meeting Minds Experts
Shatha Tower, Office 3113-4
Dubai Media City, P.O. Box 50 2464
T: 9714 4270492 – F: 9714 4270493
Our Office hours are:
09:00-18:00 | Sun-Wed | 09:00-16:00 Thu | Closed Fri-Sat