Please note the following information for the preparation of your poster:
- Please prepare your poster on one sheet of paper.
- Posters will be displayed in portrait.
- The dimensions of the poster should not exceed 85 cm wide x 180 cm high. Poster panel is sized 90 cm wide x 230 cm high.
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract.
- The text, illustrations, etc. should be bold enough to be read from a distance of two meters (six feet).
- Tacks and technical equipment will be available for the mounting of posters.
- Please affix your poster on the panel with your assigned poster number as specified on your poster acceptance letter.
Abstracts will be presented for both days of the Symposium, November 16 and 17. Participants should be present at their designated poster board(s) on Saturday, November 18 from 12:20-1:30PM to answer any questions.
Kindly find below the set-up and dismantling schedule:
Friday, November 16 from 7:30-8:20 AM
Saturday, November 17 from 5:30-6:00 PM